- A Combo Pack of 2x of our 10" x 5" Knockdown targets
- 3/8 inch thick, AR500 steel - great for most purposes
- Target is slotted into the base and welded for superior longevity and stability
- Target form designed without sharp corners - removes stress points for long life
- Cut with CNC laser cutters - keeps the target's edges strong by minimizing the heat affected zone (HAZ)
This pack saves a few bucks off buying each target individually, too!
These 3/8" targets will last a life time with proper use. See info on choosing a target.
We only make products that we would (and do) use ourselves. Our AR500 steel is made and cut right here in the USA. With proper use, these targets will last a lifetime. We provide you with targets at a price that means you can still afford ammunition, without cutting any corners. We don't use 'ears' with thin (breakable) walls for mounting holes. We use CNC lasers to cut our targets which introduces much less heat to the metal than plasma.
All projectiles should have a velocity less than 2800 fps at the target (less for small projectiles like .223/5.56), and energy of less than 3,000 ft-lbs.
As always, 10% of our net profits go to charities that support our men and women in uniform. Please check out our Charity page to see the current recipient.