You've got targets, and you need to hang them somehow. A great way is with this kit which comes with everything you need to hang a steel target.
- Hardware kit to mount 1 target - all you need in one place
- 1 length of double walled fire hose (you choose the length) - can hold targets while not breaking from one errant round (Separate the layers for 2 piece).
- Grade 8 hardware where it counts - high strength where you need it, save cost where you don't.
What's in the kit:
- 1 length of 1.5" or 2" diameter (depending on availability) used double walled fire hose
- (4x) 1/2"-13, 2.5" Long Grade 8 Carriage Bolts
- (4x) 1/2" Grade 5 Flat Washers
- (4x) 1/2"-13, Grade 8 Hex Nuts
- (4x) 1/2" Toothed Lock Washers
- (4x) 1/2"-13, Grade 8 Nylon Lock Nuts
- (2x) 3/8" 1.5" Long Lag Bolt
- (2x) 3/8" Flat Washer
This kit uses grade 8 carriage bolts and nuts which will last a bit longer and can even handle some direct hits depending on caliber. That said, all this hardware is considered sacrificial, and will eventually give out. Therefore it comes with an extra set of carriage bolts and 1/2" nuts which are the most likely bits to get hit.
Please note: the hose is dual layer fire hose which consists of two canvas layers. The hose ships un-separated so you'll need to pull them apart to have your two pieces. The inner layer has a rubber lining so it will be a bit stiffer. Then you punch some holes where you want them. A fabric punch or fabric saw works great, but most folks don't have those. A sharp utility knife will do it, or a typical drill bit if you keep the hose taught (don't hold it down with your hands if you're using a drill).
Check Here for how to mount.